Insurance Carrier Contracting - Step #5
Complete the following 3 tasks to have your contracting documents submitted to the carriers, and to gain full access to the Equis Agent Dashboard and Equis Lead System:
A. Contracting Packet / Carrier Contracting Profile
1. IMPORTANT – Click HERE to download the fillable Carrier Contracting Packet to your computer. Once the packet is completely filled out, send it to email@example.com
2. See the list, in the right sidebar, of documents needed to complete your Contracting Packet & Carrier Contracting Profile. Any additional requirements that are not submitted with the Contracting packet will have to be submitted individually to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for your Contracting Profile
○ Copy of your Insurance License
○ Copy of your Drivers License
○ Voided check for Commission Deposits
○ Anti-Money Laundering (AML) certificate
○ Errors & Omissions Insurance (E&O)
B. Surancebay Emails
1. Surancebay is the online system we use to transmit your contracting info to each carrier.
2. After your Contracting Packet is APPROVED, you will receive emails through Surancebay asking you to confirm each carrier contract. You must open and confirm each email separately, indicating that all the information about you is correct.
C. GPM Contracting
1. The GPM contracting link will come from the Equis office 2-3 days after you receive the Surancebay emails.
2. You must fill out and submit the contract for it to be processed.
3. GPM can take up to 3 weeks to send you your writing number.
4. GPM requires you to have a writing number before you can write your first app.
Tip – Start Selling Now!
You can start writing business as soon as you complete your Surancebay emails. You do NOT need writing numbers from the carriers to submit business in most states. Review the pre-appointment states with your manager.